Service, stability and a specialized market focus are among our top priorities. At Midwest Builders’ Casualty, we also strive to ensure our policyholders have the guidance and resources they need, including comprehensive claims services.
Each Midwest Builders’ Casualty policyholder is assigned a designated claims representative. The result isn’t just individualized attention; with caseloads lower than the industry average, our claims representatives also deliver
- Timely communication
- Effective claims cost containment
- Unique approaches to dispute resolution and settlement
And because our claims adjusters do not have monthly claim closing requirements we ensure settlements and claim closures are based on the file’s merits, not driven by insurance carrier mandates on adjuster workloads.
We know you’re juggling a busy workload, and we want to make things easier. We contact policyholders throughout the life of the claim, giving you updates that include:
- When reserves are adjusted
- When the scope of medical treatment changes
- Receipt of ratings and settlement offers
- Throughout pursuit of litigation and subrogation
Successful claims completion can be complex, but our adjusters provide each policyholder with timely communication, explanation and education throughout the lifetime of a claim. Trust Midwest Builders’ Casualty with your claims and we’ll deliver the quality of service and expertise that you deserve.
Our Claims Services Benefits
- Lost time claims handled from cradle to grave by one adjuster, eliminating communication breakdowns and service delays
- Outside resources available to assist with strengthening hiring practices and facilitating light duty return to work
- Access to free 24/7 nurse line for help with post-accident medical evaluations and attention
- Access to a 24/7 emergency phone line staffed by our claims and loss control department to assist with serious accidents outside of office hours
- First Fill Pharmacy program to prevent out of pocket cost to injured worker
- Fraud Detection – web based activity searches and medical records canvass