Midwest Builders’ Casualty is a regional insurance carrier focused on business located throughout the Midwest. What began in 1983 in the states of Kansas and Missouri has now grown to cover the following states:
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
Types of Business Written
Focusing on select market segments allows Midwest Builders’ Casualty to better understand and service those businesses. In addition to being experts in the construction and manufacturing industries Midwest Builders’ Casualty provides coverage to related businesses that have similar risk management profiles and that place a high significance on safety and risk management practices. The following provides an overview of the types of business currently written:
- Commercial General Contractors
- Artisan or Specialty Contractors
- Heavy Constructors
- Commercial Roofing Contractors
- Street and Road Contractors
- Residential Contractors
- Light Industry
- Machine Shops
- Equipment Sales, Service and Rental
- Material Suppliers — Retail and Wholesale
- Fire Suppression
- Diesel/Auto Mechanics
- Building Operations — by Owner or Contractor
- Restaurant Equipment Sales and Service
- Engineers and Architects
- Quarry Operations, including Sand and Gravel
- Agricultural Construction and Equipment Sales and Service
Midwest Builders’ Casualty encourages agency partners to contact their designated underwriter to discuss an account that may fall outside of these general categories.
Policyholders may have the opportunity to share in the overall profitability of the company with the return of excess profits in the form of dividends.
Midwest Builders’ Casualty offers, in select states, both small and large deductible options for policyholders as part of a successful risk management program.
Payment Plan Options
Flexible payment plan options allow policyholders the ability to better manage their cash flow and select the payment plan that’s right for their business.