- Commercial General Contractors
- Artisan or Specialty Contractors
- Heavy Constructors
- Commercial Roofing Contractors
- Street and Road Contractors
- Residential Contractors
- Light Industry
- Machine Shops
- Equipment Sales, Service and Rental
- Material Suppliers — Retail and Wholesale
- Fire Suppression
- Diesel/Auto Mechanics
- Building Operations — by Owner or Contractor
- Restaurant Equipment Sales and Service
- Engineers and Architects
- Quarry Operations, including Sand and Gravel
- Agricultural Construction and Equipment Sales and Service
Risk Management Questionnaire
With over 35 years of experience in providing workers’ compensation coverage to the construction and manufacturing industries, we know the components of a successful risk management program. We invite you to rate your risk management program against your industry peers to see how your current program compares.
Midwest Builders’ Casualty is a specialty regional insurance carrier that provides workers’ compensation insurance for the construction, manufacturing and related industries.
At Midwest Builders’ Casualty, we only work with appointed independent agency partners
Midwest Builders’ Casualty proudly partners with a select number of independent insurance agencies to market and promote business. Only appointed agencies have access to Midwest Builders’ Casualty. Agency appointments are limited based on territory and are reviewed annually for performance. As a partner, Midwest Builders’ Casualty will work with an agency to help improve the safety and risk management programs of the policyholder. Midwest Builders’ Casualty provides assigned underwriters for each agency partner in addition to a wealth of information and reports available via a client portal.